Thursday, August 13, 2009

Daily Drama

Welcome to the House of Daily Drama. With two daughters it's always something dramatic. How do girls even live past the age of 10 with all the tragedy and chaos they create? You'd think their hearts would give out...

8:15am


DD1: "Oh NO! Our Webkinz account is going to expire!"

DD2: "No! Mama!!!! Our Webkinz will all die and we can't play with them anymore." (comes running to get me)

DD1: "It's going to EXPIRE! Mom!!" (Trying to push her way past her sister in an attempt to get to me first)

Me: "When is it going to expire?" (thinking to myself it hasn't been all that long since we registered a new precious Webkinz family member and getting annoyed that Webkinz seems to have shortened their 'free' membership time...)

DD1: "APRIL SECOND, TWO THOUSAND AND TEN"

Me: "Are you KIDDING me with this? That happens to be NEXT APRIL. I think you can stop panicking - you have 8 months. Now get out of here, and shut the bathroom door on the way out."

DD1: "Well, to be on the safe side...."

Me: "NO."

4 comments:

OHN said...

"shut the bathroom door on the way out"

Haven't we ALL had to say that at one time or another??

I swear my boys had no idea what I was doing there....maybe they thought I was just resting and bored :)

ganelle said...

Webkinz took over my boys - until the Wii came along. But somewhere in the back of their minds, they are still keeping tact of that dumb expiration. Brillant marketing - and WAY annoying to me!

Vanessa said...

Their concept of time is obviously skewed!

Sitting In Silence said...

PMSL...awwwwwwwww that is pretty cute....Bless them.....