Friday, September 25, 2009

SMA Friday - they're back!

Can't tell you when my last SMA Friday post was.... well I CAN, but I'm not going to. To make up for it, here are a couple different faces of Hugh. Sigh.

Thumbs up for a Happy Hugh:





This next Hugh is what I picture he looks like when his mother-in-law is talking:

Hugh about to profess his love and/or anxiety... but looking totally cute while doing so:

FBI Hugh, it would have come in handy to have him in our neck of the woods last week:

1 comment:

Martha said...

Yes, I so would have crashed the crime scene if the agents looked like?

And same with our terrorist...perhaps if he sported a more appropriate "look" like in the bearded photo above FBI agent, he would have blended in better with his surroundings?

Oh well...thanks for bringin Hugh Back. And toss in an the word Zazi, well...tracking your stats might become really interesting! :)