Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wendys? I believe you owe me an apology...

....or at the very least an engineering degree. Check out what came in the kids meal today:








Are you freaking kidding me? I was doing OK until I realized I'd forgotten to put Yogi's chair back in to slot M and had to take the thing halfway apart and then reassemble.

KIDS MEAL.
Which means the KIDS should be able to do this.
Stupid marketing department and it's 3D puzzles. I'm not going back there until a totally mindless keychain is the prize.

4 comments:

Colleen O said...

haha! That's hilarious! What are we talking about - 30 minutes? an hour?

tz said...

and then you said to the kids, "no you may not play with it, do you know how long it took mommy to put it together!"

Rae Ann said...

Bahahahaha! The diagram made me laugh out loud! You are a totally better mom than I am - I would have told the kids it got lost or the dogs ate it or something!

Rumour Miller said...

Wow! I'd need an Engineering degree for that too!