Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A heavy heart...

My thought, prayers, and sorrows are with the families of those affected by the tragedy at Virginia Tech yesterday.

There are probably going to be no answers to the question, "Why?" It's confusing and horrific. Please know that my heart is with each and every one of you.

My husband and I were in Mexico with friends 8 years ago when the eyes of the world turned towards Columbine with such saddness. It was strange to be in a different country when it happened - and to really realize that things like this do have an effect on so many others in this world. But, I assure you, the eyes of the world are on this, the prayers of the world are with you... and the knowledge - once again - that we cannot absolutely protect those we love no matter how much we love them.

love,
Dodi

No comments: