Monday, June 18, 2007

We Interrupt This Blog for an Emergency Message...

... I watched the final episode of the Sopranos two nights ago - and have been so angry I had to blog about it to get it out.

WHAT A RIPOFF! 7 seasons husband and I spent watching this show. Loving this show. Missing this show when they had no new episodes in 2003 and 2005. Counting down the days until new seasons would start.

And THIS was the ending we got?

I'm so mad that even if the did make a movie to continue the story I wouldn't spend the money to see it. (I'm not saying I wouldn't see it at all... but you can damn sure bet a pirated copy would be involved. Copyright my ass - these people don't deserve another dime!)

Thats all.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Ooo...I love reading a rant that isn't mine and that i know nothing about and still I"m going YOU GO GIRL!@

Dodi said...

I have to admit, it does feel good to rant!