Thursday, June 21, 2018

The dedication of our botvac

Do you have one? You NEED one. 

Our “botvac” (Neato B something-or-other) is practically chivalrous. I mean, he does a great job with helping pick up the dog hair from our husky (who has been “blowing his coat” continuously non-stop without missing a single hour of the day for 3 1/2 years now)...but it’s really more the little niceties that Bot does for us. 

Today, when I noticed him leaving a big tuft of fur behind in the family room when he went to recharge? I was kind of annoyed. Why leave that 3 square inch piece of floor untouched? The rest of the room was done. (Did I go pick up the tuft of fur left behind? No. Because I got distracted by something shiny.) But suddenly...an hour later...Bot turned on, drove out to the family room, turned the vacuum function on, headed for the tuft, got it, turned the vacuum off, and headed back to his charging station. 

Honestly, I hope someday my daughters find a bot as considerate and giving as mine. 😂

(No put down to Nancy, our old Neato, but we had no idea what we were missing until her motherboard glitched out and we adopted Bot a couple of months ago. May she Rest In Peace. In the basement. Because it seems cruel to throw her out.)


No comments: