Wednesday, September 19, 2007

If you're looking for some good blog reading

I found a new blog that I am loving going through and reading. She is a wonderful writer, and her posts - for the most part - speak to me. I laugh out loud a lot, and sometimes she has brought me to tears. If you have time on your hands, and are one who likes to find a good blog and like reading through their older posts I highly recomment Antique Mommy.

She seems like a girlfriend. She has the soul of a true "sisterwife". (You Big Love fans know what I mean by that.) Trust me, Lois isn't easily moved by others!

4 comments:

Colleen O said...

Lois would have thought that practical joke thing was funny too...

Colleen O said...

And Dang! Antique mommy and her pals have 54 comments, 27, 39! Wow. (Sorry about my foul language there. I hope I didn't raise you up to a PG.)

tz said...

oh i so noticed all the comments too....my gosh, potential future sisterwife is quite popular...but can see why.

Sitting In Silence said...

Holy smoke...check out those comments....

See what happens when you run things in an interesting fashion...

Gee I need to go back to the drawing board.....

D x.
P.S, thanks for the link !