Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Maybe I'll let her grow up just a little bit...

DD2 has been bugging me to cut her hair "short" ever since her sister got her hair bobbed earlier this summer. I really thought it would pass if I could just get her in to preschool and she could see the other little girls with longer hair.

Know what? It didn't pass. Every day she would ask me, "Can I get my hair cut short today?"

Every. Single. Day.

So, on Monday I surprised her. "Can I get my hair cut short today?" "Yep! You have an appointment at Lollilocks at 11:10."

She was THRILLED. Smiled the entire time she was getting her hair cut, as I quietly wept inside my head - a little harder each time one of her baby curls hit the ground.

So now, I present to you the NEW and IMPROVED DD2! (Of course, just like any hair cut, I'll never be able to get it to look like this again!)

4 comments:

Aimee said...

How cute!!! I wish Lindsey would let me cut hers in a wedge again!

Colleen O said...

Darling! We are growing out bangs, and so are still members of the shaggy dog club.

Sitting In Silence said...

Oh this is one cute hairstyle...

She looks adorable...

D,

Rumour Miller said...

Cute... the bob is very popular these days.