OK - here we go.....
The rules for this meme are:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) List the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged.
Six Non-Important things / habits / quirks about myself:
1) I didn’t actually know that the spellcheck on Blogger was out. I just thought I was spelling everything correctly all of the sudden. Ignorance is the new black?
2) It is harder for me to make my husband laugh than any other person on earth.
3) I used to be really mean and judgmental. I’m still actually both of those things… but not nearly as much as before I had kids. I could be cruel at times.
4) I HATE it when I’m wearing long sleeves and the ends of my sleeves get wet. I will be in a foul mood until I change in to a dry shirt.
5) I’m an interrupter by nature. I, so far, have been unable to overcome this imperfection. It’s easier to quit smoking than to quit interrupting.
6) I used to have a girl crush on Kat Von D. Husband was a little too excited by this information. I’m over it now.
OK, I’m tagging Martha – who is going to get tagged 5 additional times, so she’s easy.
I’m tagging Rumour, because she is pregnant – and I love her for that. (I could talk to people who are pregnant all day long, it’s just the greatest! She's having a second little girl!!!!
I'm tagging Vanessa, because if she seems really really smart and if she lived in Denver I would want to be friends with her and I lurk on her blog a lot.
... and I'm out of ideas. Except for one. I'm tagging JH. My next door neighbor - who doesn't have a blog. But I think she should start one, because she is wise beyond her years and makes me laugh. A lot. Besides, she has 5 kids... that's a lot of material! (Hello you little lurker!)