Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy New Year

Yes, I realize it's the third of January. I'm usually a little late with this sort of stuff.

Right now I'm avoiding housework... so what better time to catch up on my blog? I can't decide, however, which topic will be written about - so I think we'll all just have to take a nap and I'll return later.

Ahhhh, I love a good nap.

I also love Celebrity Gossip. Well, not so much "gossip" as "news". I like the dirt. I'm sure people all over the world are really freaky like that, but celebrities have a harder time hiding it. If I were famous I swear I'd be a little more careful, but I'm not naturally drawn to a freaky lifestyle so it probably wouldn't be much of a problem for me. Like Sandra Bullock. Love Her. But I suppose I won't be reading about her getting caught with dirt on her hands any time soon. (I actually hope not!) But, other people in hollywood who I think are really nothing more than a pretty face? Bring it on!

Speaking of which - did you see DIRT last night? Courtney is a goddess, and I think I'm going to LOVE this series.

But, then again, I loved Wonderfalls. Look where that got them.

Ciao!

No comments: