Thursday, January 4, 2007

Lists... and more lists

I saw this on another's blog, and thought it was cool. I'm not one for pre-assigned blog ideas, but as with everything else in my life, there is always the exception.

Here are my lists, in no specific order per each catagory:

Ten Things I want to do before I die
Live in either England, Ireland, or Scotland for at least two years.
Live by the ocean for a while.
Be able to buy Husband a Porsche
Take our kids to Australia for a Christmas
Publish a photo
Dance at DD1’s Wedding
Dance at DD2’s Wedding
Rock my grandbabies to sleep
See the Sistine Chapel in person
Learn to speak French

Nine Places I last spent money
Starbucks
Ebay
Barnes and Noble
Target
Old Navy
King Soopers
Safeway
Lord of the Hills
Arapahoe School of Gymnastics

Eight Sounds I routinely hear around my house
The aquarium
The refrigerator
Girls bickering
Annie reading outloud
Julia talking during pretend play
Cars driving my (corner lot)
Dogs walking around
My computer buzzing

Seven Real restaurants where I last ate out
Blue Koi
BBQ place in Southlands
Noodles & Co.
Sooper Salad
Las Brisas
Casa Something or Other in Waco
Village Inn

Six things I’ve recently scratched off my to do list
Blog
Give myself a facial
Paint my toenails
Buy Devil Wears Prada
Christmas
Fill in calendar for 2007

Five People I don’t know but I’d really like to hang out with
Ron Livingston (Yummy)
Sarah Jessica Parker
Tim Gunn
John Stewart

Oprah

Four Songs that make me happy
Our Own Place and Time
Ordinary Miracle
Since you’ve been gone
Sugar we’re goin down

Three Things I hate to do
Housework
Anything on a deadline
Confront people


Two Things I am really good at
Photo Editing
Making others laugh

One Bad Habit
interrupting

No comments: