Thursday, December 6, 2007

DD1, she's on a roll...

We're in the car late this afternoon, and I show her the case from the new Christmas CD we're listening to. It's from Target, Disney's 2007 release. She is looking at the picture on the front.

DD1: "Where do you think Daisy is? She's not in the picture."

Me: "I don't know. Maybe she was busy, or she was sick that day."

DD1: (with a look on her face like she hopes to God I'm not that dumb) "Mom.... it's a drawing of characters. They DRAW them."

4 comments:

Martha said...

And with that...they leave behind their childish way of thinking...one simple comment at a time! Oh my!!! Hugs to you...
(With boys it would have worked to say "she was going pee-pee I'm sure...potty humor saves the day!)

tz said...

hahahahaha
oh my gosh did you lose credibility there!

I mean how do you even come up with a come back to that?

Colleen O said...

That - is hilarious! Go DD1.

Aimee said...

My question is: "Why do they ALWAYS do that in the car?" i've nearly crashed several times. It would be a little hard to explain to the officer!