Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So happy...

Really, just so happy on this vacation. Being in paradise does take away all the stress! What I felt on this trip was intense love for the family that Husband and I have created, gratitude at being led to the place I am in my life right now, and happiness. I have a really blessed life - and I've been stopping to appreciate that more since our vacation.

(...and I want to be that tan again! Being tan, strategic placement of a child, and sticking my neck out like an iguana help make me look SO much better than I do in real life!! LOL!)

4 comments:

ganelle said...

Gorgeous picture!

tz said...

you photograph well...there is nor resemblance what so ever to an iguana....

and there is really something magical about hawaii...i think it was one of the first vacations I could actually relax...

ma halo

Mrs. Kravitz said...

So glad you could take this trip! And I love the picture... love how Husband is playing it cool but can't resist a little bit of smile creeping out. You are gorgeous! :)

Deanna said...

Don't you know a top model's secret to picture taking IS sticking your neck out? :) It's a FABULOUS picture, what a blessing to have been able to take that trip! You look great, in the picture and real life!