Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So happy...

Really, just so happy on this vacation. Being in paradise does take away all the stress! What I felt on this trip was intense love for the family that Husband and I have created, gratitude at being led to the place I am in my life right now, and happiness. I have a really blessed life - and I've been stopping to appreciate that more since our vacation.

(...and I want to be that tan again! Being tan, strategic placement of a child, and sticking my neck out like an iguana help make me look SO much better than I do in real life!! LOL!)

3 comments:

tz said...

you photograph well...there is nor resemblance what so ever to an iguana....

and there is really something magical about hawaii...i think it was one of the first vacations I could actually relax...

ma halo

Mrs. Kravitz said...

So glad you could take this trip! And I love the picture... love how Husband is playing it cool but can't resist a little bit of smile creeping out. You are gorgeous! :)

Deanna said...

Don't you know a top model's secret to picture taking IS sticking your neck out? :) It's a FABULOUS picture, what a blessing to have been able to take that trip! You look great, in the picture and real life!