Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Love Love Love my Husband!

(I actually wrote this post on Feb. 15... but haven't gotten around to publishing until today. Forgive... yes?)

I have never ever taken a shower in the master bathroom of our home. Not once. Because, you see, it was in ruin when we moved in, and after we had lived her about a year my husband and father in law redid the base and the tile. (DH was in charge of the tile, which still drives me nuts because it is crooked and doesn’t line up…. But this is history, I’ve mostly gotten past it.) There things stood until just recently. See, while I was in "the ATL" (so urban, right?) meeting family member #25, HE GLASSED IN THE SHOWER. Total surprise – I really had no idea that it was going to happen, figuring that it was rather low on the list of home improvements that needed done. Oh, it might not sound like a big deal to you, but please realize we have lived in our house for 7 ½ years… and today will be my first shower in our master bathroom.

It is a big deal.

Huge.

I'm off to buy new bath rugs now. Yea!

No comments: