Monday, February 5, 2007

Two posts in one day?

Trying to make up for lost blogging time? It's just that I can never decide what to blog about! Here are my possibilities:

I'm sick.... again.

All I see is snow. Still.

DD2 is SO stubborn and spoiled lately. (Nature or Nurture? Wait, do I really want that answer?)

DD2's physical state, or "My daughter is a little bit broken."

DD1's low self esteem.

DD1's first real crush, and the memory of mine.

I do love my husband very much, but could we have any less in common?

My husband is the most thoughtful man in the world.

How cute are my dogs? SO CUTE!

Texas. Or, "Oops, she did it again."

Do people write out their blogs in WORD before transferring it over here? Do they just pour out their thoughts on this little text box?
********

See? I have too many things running around my head to stop and think of any one thing for the length of time it would take to blog about it thoroughly. A.D.D. much? I could just ramble about one or two topics at a time, some of them seem like they could go together.

I'll have to get back to you.

No comments: