Friday, March 13, 2009

Things I don't want my husband to know (but will probably tell him over dinner because I feel so guilty) #143

OK, so I met a mom from school today for coffee after drop off. 8:15am, it's the second time we've met for coffee and I'm so enjoying her company.

We got our coffees and sat down, started chatting.... I swear to you the next thing we knew her phone was ringing and it was 1:15pm.

WE TALKED FOR FIVE HOURS and didn't even notice. I would have sworn it was about 10am.

....but, no - honey, I don't have time to get a part time job!

4 comments:

Martha said...

Uh oh...I'd have been out'd because mine works from home....

Dodi said...

Next time I'll be setting the alarm on my phone! Of course, if you figure the average "coffee" meet up is an hour and a half I can't get together with her again for like a month!

Sitting In Silence said...

Awwwwwwww Sister Hood....Hope she has a blog !

Dodi said...

She does not have a blog - although she's got a fascinating story to tell if she did. She's a single mom from Italy here teaching Italian and Spanish at UCD, raising her son in America. Sadly, not technically savvy at all, I think email is confusing to her! (She's my age, and our kids are in kindergarten together.)