Thursday, June 18, 2009

My own Little Edie

OK, DD2 was marching around the house like this, and I had to grab a photo.

The similarities to Little Edie are astounding:

1) you can tell from the background that we are also living in absolute squalor.

2) the costume of the day DOES, indeed, include a swimsuit underneath that lovely pink cover up.

3) she was speaking in an accent I could hardly understand.

I just hope her hair doesn't fall out now.

(For those of you who think I'm ranting and don't understand what I'm talking about, please rent "Grey Gardens" on DVD soon!)

3 comments:

Colleen O said...

I HEARD they had a fire in there back yard and didn't even know it until the police knocked on the front door. . . . those crazy Morrisons. ummhmm.

Vanessa said...

Adorable picture! And who cares that you have paint cans in the background?

ganelle said...

I was thinking the matchmaker from Fiddler on the Roof myself!