Sunday, October 5, 2008

Project Runway bunts...

See, this is where I'm supposed to publish my recap of Project Runway... but I'm so annoyed that I just don't think I'm going to do that this week.

Because?

This episode never really happened. Nothing was accomplished. Had they auffed Kenley last week like they should have, they could have auffed Suede this week (because you know his dress would have been worse than Korto's) and we would have had the correct 3 designers showing at fashion week. BUT, since they kept Kenley they had to pull something out of their asses quickly - because by all rights Korto should have been auffed this week for that ugly yellow gown. Of course, NOBODY would have watched the finale if Kenley had beat Korto, as we all would have been angry with the judges for letting that BITCH get a free ride in the musical challenge... and since we've all already seen the finished collections all we would have needed to do was log on to Blogging Project Runway to see the final results.

In the olden days, the days of Season One, the judges put themselves in this sort of a bind also, but at least went through with picking a final three when it was time to pick a final three. None of this "the second to last show had no bearing on the final" crap. They made a HUGE mistake not auffing Wendy Pepper when they should have, and then had to auf Austin Scarlet right before the fashion week. OOPS! At least they had the balls to go through with it, even though it should have been Kara Saun, Jay McCarroll, and AUSTIN SCARLET - not Kara Saun, Jay, and WENDY PEPPER. I still harbor resentment for Nancy O'Dell.

So, I may or may not recap for the next two episodes. I generally like the episode where Tim visits the contestants, but I'm very upset how this is all shaking out. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Perhaps this is the real reason why JLo didn't show?

3 comments:

Martha said...

Very good analysis...I sat there as a newbie...numb and confused because I thought WHY doesn't Kenley get auff'ed? What do the judges know that I don't? Is she the love child of some famous designer or even worse...the grandaughter of some corporate sponsor? Why is she getting the Golden child treatment?

Well...if Dodi isn't going to recap, where should I go for a second best recap?

Dodi said...

click on Blogging Project Runway and go down to the Recapallooza. The Minx is hilarious, and David Dust is good. There are about 15 recaps on there. I'm usually one of them... but not this week!

Sitting In Silence said...

I so hope this show comes out...I know I would love it ! x