Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update on Driving Miss Dodi

Miss Dodi is now clear to apply for a drivers license in the State of Colorado. (Thank you, again, Mrs. Kravitz and my Sister S. Without you guys today I'd still be wondering!)

Wahoo! I may back in and out of the driveway today just for the fun of it! (I'm feeling oh-so-fifteen again. Just don't tell Dad.)

Now I gotta memorize that darn book - and practice my parallel parking. Sheesh, can you think of anything else I need to practice for the driving test?

5 comments:

birdymunch said...

Great news. I'm sending good thoughts to you. A little advice from your brother, zip the lips during the test and no smart comments. Love you

Vanessa said...

Yay! Good news!

Dodi said...

Karen - Who me? Smart comments? Never.

Vanessa - I know! I felt so hopeful all day yesterday!

Sitting In Silence said...

I may have missed a post here...

Are you going for your driving licence?

Dodi said...

Danielle! Do you mean to tell me that you missed one of my amazing posts????? LOL!

It's right here:

www.djmlife.blogspot.com/2008/08/karmas-bitch-party-of-one-your-table-is.html