Thursday, May 15, 2008

2nd post today... am on FIRE!

So, I know Vanessa knows about Twitter... but some of you might not. Twitter is like mini-blogging by text message - but you don't comment if your not a particitwitterpator. I myself don't Twitter, but I do follow a couple of people that amuse me.

There is a guy called "fireland", and he is hilarious. Almost every day he posts. Usually just one post a day. A very funny one liner - pretty adult, nsfk. I anxiously await to new entries (especially if I need a giggle), and check his twitter daily when I'm going though "my blogs." (My mother had "her stories" - soaps - I have "my blogs" - way more fun.)

If you need a laugh, add his http to your list.

FIRELAND's twitter

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the head's up. I added him to my Twitter list, like I need more! ;)