Thursday, May 8, 2008

A little over a week ago...

...was the day we celebrated my mom's life, and said good-bye. At the reception following the mass all of the grandchildren stood up and read a tribute they had written about how much they loved her. They got together the night before to write it, and each read a few sentences. It was very touching.

My nephew has it posted on his blog. If you'd like to read it, here it is.
http://jbalagna.blogspot.com/

I love you, Jay, and all of your wonderful cousins: Kate, David, Roy, Lia, Leesie, Michael, Amy (technically not your cousin!), Annie, and Julia.

4 comments:

Sitting In Silence said...

Beautiful tribute....Just beautiful...

xoxoxo

Jay said...

I love you too Dodi...

Martha said...

It was indeed a lovely tribute...hearing and now reading it!

Jay: hope you don't mind if a few crazed housewife friends of your auntie's check out your blog from time to time!

Jay said...

Martha, not only do I not mind a few crazed housewives reading my blog, I hope you all do. The more the merrier!