Thursday, May 15, 2008

Auuugghhh! My eyes are burning!

With my very limited vocabulary the only word I can think of to describe this is horrified. I? Am horrified.

Because? I heart Matt Damon. Think he's so cute, and that Boston accent doesn't at all hurt. This is Matt, and isn't he such a cutie?


OK, now THIS is a picture of him I ran across while surfing gossip sites the other day:



For the love of God, the man looks like Ned Flanders.

Am horrified. This? Is not a good look for People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive. No, it is not.

3 comments:

ganelle said...

I totally heart MD as well. However, not so much a fan of the Ned look.

Well, we all have our days???

tz said...

hi nose even looks different...I think maybe this was some photographer trying to make you and ganelle flinch...

Dodi said...

Perhaps he just walked in to bad lighting?? Seriously, how do you make someone that darling look this bad?