Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's here!!!!

OMG, I pre-ordered this months ago.... and IT'S HERE!

It's here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here!





What is it??



Only the newest book by one of my favorite chick lit authors, Jen Lancaster!! I started it while eating dinner, because if I had to pick between Jen and family chit chat? She wins hands down every. single. time.

And, you know one of the best things about this author? She would totally laugh if she found out that I splashed gravy all over page 3 of this book chronicling her adventures in dieting. She? Is so great!


5 comments:

Sitting In Silence said...

Yay...I'm the first comment...

I cant wait for you to read this book, I want to hear all about it...

You know...like to did with that Cruise book...LOL...

x

Vanessa said...

YAY! I'm to chapter 15 in my copy, love that woman!

ganelle said...

I've never even heard of her. Thanks for the tip - I'm always searching for new authors!

tz said...

looks intriguing...I may have to squeeze in a fun read between my medsurg books!

Dodi said...

Note to the Jen Lancaster Newbies: Her two previous books are "Bitter is the New Black", and "Bright Lights, Big Ass"... and they are so funny. I've probably read them about 5 times each, and laugh every time.

I'm going to wait until after the long awaited GARAGE SALE this weekend.

Anyone need a playhouse or a sandbox?