Friday, February 6, 2009

SMA Friday!

There are far, far sadder people than I out there... as evidenced by the fact that you can find him on a coffee mug. *

But, in keeping with the spirit of SMA Friday, here he is:

*There is even a Jesus mug out there that actually looks like Hugh - but that might cross the boundries into bad taste. After all, I don't want the police banging on my door like I'm some sort of internet stalker! Which, come on who are we kidding, I probably am since I've got like 25 pictures of him on my hard drive ready to post on Fridays. Ummm, wait. Was that an overshare?

2 comments:

Martha said...

Ah..............a picture is worth a thousand sighs!

tz said...

um I'm thinking that mug w/ the naughty ornaments would be the hit of next years ornament exchange party.....just sayin'